Creative Encounters by Fieldstone is a customizable leadership development experience for your entire organization that will provide personal and professional insight for all staff members. Team building exercises are a dynamic form of experiential learning and are proven to be highly effective in developing team and individual skills. After 20 years of providing this experiential learning as part of our executive learning group program, we are pleased to make this program available to nonprofits in Orange and San Diego Counties.
Outdoors or indoors, groups work together to solve problems and challenges seemingly unrelated to their “real life” work environment. The activity is merely the means to an end: a learning experience that empowers individuals to contribute to common goals, self-reflect, and feel part of the team.
Creative Encounters by Fieldstone is designed to:
- • Motivate people to pool their talents and perform at their best individually and as team players.
- • Demonstrate to team members that diversity is their greatest asset and trust, cooperation and effective communication are the key to a team’s success.
- • Encourage individual development, but bring all members together for a common cause.
- • Provide an upbeat and powerful team experience that allows organizations to compete effectively by enabling staff at all levels to work as true team players.
All Creative Encounters by Fieldstone Facilitators have been purposefully selected from the sector. They are graduates of the Fieldstone Executive Learning Group and have participated in our coaching program. All facilitators have received rigorous training in experiential learning facilitation. Each facilitator is currently leading or has led successful nonprofit organizations and understands the complexity of the sector as well as the importance of teambuilding and personal leadership development.
- o Vince Beresford
- o Michael Carr
- o Sue Carter Kahl
- o Heather Cova
- o Matt D’Arrigo
- o Tom Hall
- o Janine Mason
- o Carol Schultz
- o Laura Spiegel
Bring This Transformational Leadership Experience To Your Team
Our Creative Encounters team will work with you to design the training experience to suit your needs and group. Trainings are:
- • Great for organizational teams, departments, groups of board members or collaborative partners
- • Led by trained facilitators
- • Customizable for your training needs
- • Available to nonprofits in Orange and San Diego Counties
In keeping with our mission and tradition, this individualized program is offered at an affordable, below market rate so nonprofit organizations of all sizes may have access to this premiere leadership and teambuilding experience. As the fees do not cover the full costs of the training, this program is underwritten by The Fieldstone Foundation and its funding partners as part of the Fieldstone Leadership Network.
If you would like to host a Creative Encounters by Fieldstone training for your organization or team, please contact Robin Stropko at 949-873-2717 or click here to request additional information.