The Fieldstone Foundation is pleased to be associated with other philanthropic organizations, capacity development agencies, technical assistance providers, and funding partners who share our values, goals and passion to develop the leadership of the social sector throughout the United States.
- LA Arts Commission — Los Angeles, CA. The Arts Leadership Initiative was launched in 2001 to support arts leaders in need of professional development and a support network. Under the direction of Andrew Campbell, The Fieldstone Foundation, and the LA Arts Commission worked together to create a successful series of program offerings to arts leaders in Los Angeles. For more detailed information on this initiative and evaluation report you can click here.
- First 5 LA — Los Angeles, CA. First 5 LA and The Fieldstone Foundation launched the Organizational Leadership Development Initiative in the fall of 2008. This twenty-four month comprehensive capacity development initiative offered a combination of pre- and post-organizational assessments, leadership development trainings and mentoring to leaders of First 5 LA grantees.
- Leadership Louisville Center — Louisville, KY. Through a grant from the Annie E. Casey Foundation, the Leadership Louisville Center partnered with The Fieldstone Foundation to launch Leadership Louisville; a series of leadership development programs that help develop a diverse group of leaders who serve as catalysts for a stronger community in Louisville, Kentucky.
- CONNECT — Orange County, CA. In partnership with the Orangewood Children’s Foundation, CONNECT, and The Fieldstone Foundation launched a series of leadership development programs for leaders of Family Resource Centers. This targeted program serves to enhance the professional network of family resource centers served by CONNECT.
- Arts OC — Orange County, CA. Through a grant from the James Irvine Foundation, The Fieldstone Foundation, and Arts OC partnered for two years on an initiative to enhance the leadership capacity of small and medium arts organizations in Orange County. This targeted initiative was part of a comprehensive grant channeled through the Orange County Community Foundation to promote a vibrant and inclusive artistic and cultural environment in Orange County.
- San Diego Foundation — San Diego, CA. For three years, The Fieldstone Foundation partnered with the San Diego Foundation to offer the Executive Learning Groups to grantees/nonprofit partners of the Foundation in San Diego.
- Jeff & Karen Armour
- Sophia Hall & Lawrence Arden Cripe
- Gumpert Foundation
- Mission Increase Foundation
- Orange County Community Foundation
- Orange County United Way
- Orca Fund at The San Diego Foundation
- PIMCO Foundation
- The Clare Rose Foundation, Inc.
- Jane, Karen and Scott Tritt
- Christopher Weil & Company, Inc.
- The Westreich Foundation