The Fieldstone Foundation
The Fieldstone Foundation was created by the Fieldstone Group of Companies to help improve and sustain the fabric of communities in Orange and San Diego counties in Southern California.
The Fieldstone Foundation serves communities through two main programs or services:
- Grants to nonprofit organizations serving the community.
- Leadership development programs for nonprofit executives.
To provide grants, leadership development, and service to nonprofit organizations working to support people in our communities.
The Fieldstone Foundation recognizes the importance of our relationship with nonprofit organizations, and the pivotal role a mutual understanding of our philosophies and values plays in our partnership. The Fieldstone Foundation’s mission is guided by the following values:
- Excellence in everything we do
- An environment of teamwork and trust
- The value of each employee
- Commitment to our communities
- The importance of responsible stewardship
- Integrity in the conduct of our business
The Fieldstone Foundation’s strategy is to align resources and volunteer services with strong opportunities that address the Foundation’s targeted issues, while increasing the capacity of nonprofit organizations to:
- Leverage their resources and leadership
- Sustain their programs and organizations
- Create a measurable impact in the community
- Evaluate and adapt to the evolving environment